Application Deadline- 31st October 2018
Women Entrepreneurs around the world are demonstrating their valuable contribution to the world of business. Market Inspector believes that it is extremely important to help empower these women to emerge as the future business leaders of tomorrow.
Therefore, Market Inspector is awarding a scholarship worth £1,000 to women in business who have been studying at an undergraduate or postgraduate level, and have started their own company.
With this scholarship we hope to play a small role in helping women succeed in education and business.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents in their application:
- Participants should provide proof that they are either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited university or business school at an undergraduate or a postgraduate level in any of the native English speaking countries.
- An essay describing your business.
- Applicants are required to indicate their acceptance through the consent form and send it along with their application.
The final decision will be made according to the most innovative, well-written, and structured business idea.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this scholarship applicants are required to write an essay of 1,000 words describing your business. The following points should be taken into consideration while writing the essay:
1. Describe your business and your main product/service offering.
2. What makes your business idea innovative?
The applicants should send all the documents and essays via email to email@example.com. Application and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Write “Scholarship Application + Your Name” in the email subject line.
For More Information: